We have two types of corporate sponsors at MarineParents.com. The first type is corporations that donate funding. The second type is corporations that donate products or services.
Corporations may choose where they want the funds, products, or services to be applied. For monetary donations, sponsors can choose whether the money goes into our general operating fund or toward a specific Outreach Program.
We are currently accepting monetary donations for the following:
- General Operating Costs (website costs, programming, office)
- Funding shipping for the Care Package Project™
- Funding for publishing the Purple Heart Hero Support™ Journal
- Funding for lunches for Purple Heart Hero Support™
- Funding for postage for Operation PAL™
We are currently accepting the following types of service donations:
- Printing Publications
- Book Printing
We currently have the following needs for product donations for items sent to combat-deployed Marines through The Care Package Project™:
- Olive Drab T-Shirts
- Crew or Boot Style Socks (Black or sand color only)
- Baby Wipes (Packages of 150 wipes or less. Re-sealable soft containers only. No hard plastic containers. No flushable wipes.)
- Foot Powder and Moleskin (Medicated, anti-fungal foot powder – Gold Bond is great! Absolutely NO aerosol cans.)
- Razors (Disposable Fusion or Mach 3 brand only.)
- Pain Relievers and Lip Balm (Such as Acetaminophen, Aspirin, or Ibuprofen. 250 count maximum.)
- Q-Tips (Any size container.)
- Batteries (AA and AAA only. No loose batteries.)
- Coffee (Up to one pound can or plastic re-sealable container. No coffee beans.)
- Electrolyte Replacement Drink Mixes (Gatorade, Mio Fit, 5-hour energy, or Camelbak Elixir tablets. We want to supply flavored drink mixes that help replace electrolytes and are enriched with vitamins. No crystal light or Kool-aid style mixes.)
- Protein Bars (9 grams of protein or more.)
- Jerky (Beef, chicken, turkey, or salmon. No pork products.)
- Seeds, Nuts, Trail Mix or Dried Fruit (Up to one half pound container. All single-serving snacks must be in sealed packaging.)
- Seasonal Items (Handwarmers, Sunblock (No larger than 12 oz. NO aerosol cans.)
If you would like to learn more about being a coporate sponsor, or if you feel you have a product or service to help support our troops, please contact us, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Central Time at 573-449-2003.
We look forward to hearing from you!